Tuesday, August 12, 2008

"venus de sydney" - 100 drawings in 100 days

i came across this figure in my "inspiration" folder on my desktop. it's so interesting to me how i collect all this information from the web, and i can even get my act together enough at times to create an "inspiration" folder, in which i keep any and all things that COULD potentially inspire me in those moments when i am stuck. and such a devastating void it is, to be stuck in artist's block. but here, i have created myself an escape route, an easy way out, a cheat-sheet...

do i use it? no. not really. only when i'm searching for something else and i accidentally stumble across this folder. like today. so, here she is, "venus de syndey" or "venus de fogotten folder"

No comments:

so, how do you feel since reading this blog?